Saturday, March 27, 2010

What I am

I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things
I like to do, to see, and to experience.
I like to read, I like to write.
I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen.
I like to see the sunrise in the morning.
I like to see the moonlight at night.
I like to feel the music flowing on my face.
I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean.
I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind.
I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night.
I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter.
I like to sleep early; I like to get up late
I like to be alone; I like to be surrounded by people.
I like country’s peace; I like metropolis’ noise
I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh

1 comment: